What sets “Steve Farst Entertainment” apart from other wedding entertainment providers is that you get a “LIVE MUSICIAN”, an emcee and a DJ all in one package. Review the blog and you will see the experience that over 50 weddings per year has provided.
Acoustic Performance For Ceremony:
- 15-20 minutes pre ceremony guitar while guests are seated (example Cannon in D)
- Bridal party acoustic guitar and/or vocal (song of choice)
- Bridal march of choice acoustic and/or vocal
- Recessional song of choice after presentation of the couple
We have state of the art audio equipment with microphone for the officiant and readers, guaranteeing the entire ceremony is heard. There are no limitations to location or electricity because it is self powered and loud enough to be heard by the entire wedding audience!
While you are off being photographed after the ceremony, guests will be invited to enjoy a live intimate acoustic guitar and vocal performance along with their cocktails. Songs can be selected from the musicians song list at www.stevefarst.com/songs.
Main Banquet Dinner/Dancing:
Guests will be escorted to the reception location and be seated prior to you and your bridal party being introduced.
- Live performance of the “First Dance”, and “Parent Dances”
- Greeting of Guests
- Directed Toasting
- Garter/Bouquet toss
- Cake Cutting
Performance of dinner set of acoustic guitar and vocals from musicians playlist.
Additional MC services available upon request.
The night continues with high energy dance music in DJ style, pre-programmed songs will be selected during your initial consultation. Guests will be invited to form a circle around you and join in as a personalized “send off” or “final song” is performed live to bring conclusion to the evening.
Uplighting has become a must for weddings and can be provided in any color you prefer via remote control. Break music for the event will be provided through out the event creating seamless flow.
You also have the option of “The Steve Farst Trio”. This is the addition of a drummer and bass player for the dinner/dancing sets.
“Big O Productions” is fully licensed and insured with a $2 million general liability policy and have the endorsement required for “The Ritz Carlton”. This information can be faxed upon request.
- Upon request your contract will drawn up and emailed
- Return with a 20 percent deposit and “Big O Productions, Inc.” will return the completed contract, securing services for your day
- You will receive a “day of the event timeline planner” via email to fill out with details of your day
Thank you for your consideration and know that with only 52 weekends in a year, weddings fill up quickly and the urgency to book is advisable. Signed contracts are “first completed, first served”. We look forward to serving your needs for your special day!